Message from Congressman Keith Ellison

I’m a Muslim.

I’m an American.

I’m a Member of Congress.

And I am livid after seeing Donald Trump’s attack on the Gold Star Khan family.

How can you question a mother’s pain after her son is killed in combat?

How can you imply her religion -- not her grief -- kept her from speaking to millions of Americans on national TV?

I’m asking you to unite with me and sign the petition demanding Trump apologize to the Gold Star Khan family.

This moment is too important to stay silent.

That’s why I’m asking you to take a stand: Demand Trump apologize to the Khans today.

Trump’s insults are not just an assault on one family.

He’s attacking millions of Muslims like me.

And if we shrug this off as just another gaffe from Trump, folks across this country will think there is nothing wrong with this blatant discrimination.

We can’t let that happen.

Demand Trump apologize to the Khans:

http://action.dccc.org/petition/trump-apologize

Thanks,
Congressman Keith Ellison


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defining the Biden Doctrine

George Soros at the Davos Forum